Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Gaming

Notices

Gaming Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of PC & Console Gaming issues

Topic Tools
Old March 13th, 2008, 02:00 PM

O/S: Windows ME
3dMark05 & 06 issues

I can't seem to run 3dMark05 & 06 all the way through. They both get through the first 2 tests (Return to Proxy & Firefly Forest), but after Firefly, they both "crash". I forgot the error message on 05, but on 06 it says something like, "Can't find novodeX thread".

Games however seem to run fine.

I've tried everything I can think of. I returned all my overclock settings back to normal, uninstalled and reinstalled my video card and tried older drivers that I KNEW worked before, uninstalled and reinstalled Futuremark, uninstalled and reinstalled Direct X 9c (I'm using Windows XP), and I even went to an Aegis site and tried downloading some physics drivers and installing them. Nothing worked.

Anybody have a clue? Maybe a memory issue? I'm very frustrated.

Thanks!