Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old January 31st, 2006, 11:19 PM

O/S: Windows XP Home
Red face Internet Explorer automatically closes window

Here's an example of what happens. I open internet explorer. Go to a website such as walmart.com. Say I do a search on their site. When my internet pulls up my result it totally closes walmart.com (or other site) completely. Or if I minimize internet explorer or try to open a new window. It opens the new window but completely closes the last one I was in. So I can't keep my email up while browsing the internet? Is this as clear as mud? Please help.
Old January 31st, 2006, 11:42 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Pro
Hello amberbounds, welcome.

Have you ran a updated virus check lately?

Also you might want to try running Hijack This program and post the log in our safety forum and one of our safety experts will take a look and see if there are any issues that might be causing this.