Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > Open Discussion > Comments & Suggestions

Notices

Comments & Suggestions Have a comment or suggestion to make about Cyber Tech Help ?

Closed Topic

Topic Tools
Old July 11th, 2011, 05:55 AM

Account CLOSE

How do I close my cybertechhelp account ?
Old July 14th, 2011, 07:39 PM

You can make it unusable by changing your email address to an invalid one... (Once you change it you cant use the acct again until you reverify your account)

Im sorry you dont wish you stay,this is an excellent site

Take care!
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

There really is no set way to "close an account" subzer051. In part due to the snowball effect caused on existing posts and threads. But if you contact a CTH Administrator, you can present what you are requesting to them. But I will go ahead and pass along this request. You may receive a PM or email reply, so just know to watch for that.

Donny, you suggest someone changes their email again, thus sorta boggling things instead of just addressing them up front, I'll come over there and stand in front of where you live, in a bikini, and sing Linda Ronstadt songs, non stop.
Old July 15th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Senior T-Dog

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintan View Post
Donny, you suggest someone changes their email again, thus sorta boggling things instead of just addressing them up front, I'll come over there and stand in front of where you live, in a bikini, and sing Linda Ronstadt songs, non stop.
I like to see that, Jintan.
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:06 PM

It won't happen T Dog. Most I might know is, "Da da da da da, da da da da, da Blue Bayou. Da da da da....."
Old July 16th, 2011, 06:03 AM

O/S: Linux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintan View Post
It won't happen T Dog. Most I might know is, "Da da da da da, da da da da, da Blue Bayou. Da da da da....."
I have the lyrics so ....Please go right ahead... A booking date will be helpful.
Old July 17th, 2011, 01:05 AM

And my fault for walking this very serious subject down flamer row. As far as I know subzer051, you have been contacted by now by admin folks, so I will go ahead and close this one out.
Closed Topic