Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > The Anything Else Board

Notices

The Anything Else Board This board has been designed for all those subjects that don't quite fit in any of the other categories, and is also a place to share ideas and knowledge that you think might prove valuable to our other visitors

Topic Tools
Old February 28th, 2010, 07:45 AM

Angry Microphone won't work at Skype

When I call someone on Skype,I can hear them but they can't hear me. Can anyone help me?
Old February 28th, 2010, 01:00 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Have you done the skype test? Skype/tools/options/general/audio settings/make a free test call.

Use the skype troubleshooting if it doesn't work.

Be aware that a significant reason for failure is the microphone plugged into the wrong jack.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 07:03 PM

ceb1952, when you come back to mention if it works or not, if not, tell us if the microphone is built in, like into the laptop lid (if a laptop) or into a web cam.
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:37 AM

I know when i want to use my microphone on an app like that,I HAVE TO OPEN MY SOUND CONTROL (The speaker next to the clock) and goto RECORDING and select "Microphone" I dont know if thats his problem or not.......

Good luck my friend -- Welcome to CTH