Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Hardware > Hardware

Notices

Hardware Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Computer Hardware issues

Topic Tools
Old January 23rd, 2009, 03:20 AM

Windows Vista Black screen after boot up [With Picture] HELP!!? (moved from Vista)

Ok everytime i turn on my computer i get a black screen with the loading bar on the bottom. Ive tried everything to make the loading bar actually load. Ive tried unplugging usbs, tried putting the vista installation disk in to repair (all i get is "Unable to repair error"), safe mode which doesent work beacuse it freezes when it loads the driver CRCDISK.SYS. Ahh some one please help.Heres the picture >>>>>>>>>>>> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zyar1x&s=5
Old January 25th, 2009, 09:09 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 11
Hi Topgun008 welcome to Cyber Tech Help.

You're going to have to reinstall Vista. The reinstall will not erase any personal files but it will revert your Vista back to an un-updated version which your Vista DVD contains.

It's also possible you may have other hardware problems but you'll have to attempt the reinstall to see if that takes.