Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > The Anything Else Board

Notices

The Anything Else Board This board has been designed for all those subjects that don't quite fit in any of the other categories, and is also a place to share ideas and knowledge that you think might prove valuable to our other visitors

Topic Tools
Old February 25th, 2005, 08:02 PM

Cannot type in message body

My daughter has a latitude laptop, XP SP1, IE6 all updated to the latest service packs and security patches. She has adaware, zonealarm, and Norton AV. All updated to the latest versions / patches.

Problem: In her college email AND excite email she cannot type in the message body for email. She can enter from / to / subject - but nothing in the message body. I have used her logins from my home PC and it works fine. I have checked all of the security settings to match my home PC - no change.

Any ideas? HELP?
Old February 25th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

Welcome

Have you tried with another browser such as Firefox?

Also try updating java http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp