Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old July 29th, 2008, 01:03 AM

Certain websites not loading

I've had firefox for a couple years now, happy as can be with it, but last night, certain webpages just stopped loading, these include my yahoo email, deviantart.com, google.com, and *******.com only thing these pages have in common is that I visit them regularly (2-3 times a day) other websites are loading fine, but when I try and pull up one of these pages, it just says "waiting for ______" in the bottom bar.

I've restarted my computer 3 times, ran a full system virus scan with no returns, and unfortunately I don't have any recent system restore points, and have loaded some software that I no longer have access to the CD's for. So....help please?
Old August 1st, 2008, 03:42 PM

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
Have you cleared the cache in firefox?

Click tools, options, advance, network tab, clear cache.
Old August 2nd, 2008, 05:50 AM

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
Close Firefox. Go Start>All Programs>Mozilla Firefox, click on Mozilla Firefox (safe mode). Same thing?
What FF version? What Windows version?