Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Web Development & Graphic Design

Notices

Web Development & Graphic Design Problem Solving for Graphic Design, PHP, ASP, Perl, MySQL, SQL, XML, HTML issues

Topic Tools
Old October 28th, 2005, 12:21 AM

Question How do I create "Magnetic Templates"?

Hi Guys!
I have been using PhotoSuite4 for quite sometimes and eventhough I know how to use the program I still can't figure out how to create those 'MAGNETIC TEMPLATES". They are so cool!!!!: You choose a template which has a gray shaded area...You simply drag and drop a photo on top of it and magically the photo gets sucked automatically by some kind of a magnetic field between two layers inside the template. It's simply GREAT!
I hope you guru's know what I am talking about. My question is: How can I create those templates using PhotoSuite4 or better yet...using Adobe PhoroShop6 and higher. Please HELP ME. I am ready to get some tutoring. You may contact me directly: aribolt 4000 [at] hotmail.com
Thanks, Frantz

[address edited ~ zipulrich]
Old October 28th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Senior T-Dog

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
how u doin

its best to remove your email to stop spam harvesting,answers given to questions on the forum can help other members solve their problems too