Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old July 23rd, 2005, 02:34 AM

Internet explorer using up cpu...

A few days ago , i noticed everything on my computer slowing down (except my connection) , so i opened up the task manager to see if anything extra was running to make it slow down , and i saw that internet explorer was using 50% of my cpu , even tho i only had 1 window open...now every time i open it , everything goes slow...i scanned with adaware and nothing came up , so idk whats causing it

Bookmarks

Posting Rules