Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Topic Tools
Old January 14th, 2006, 10:12 PM

Slow slow slow startup...It's taking my computer forever to start now and

for Windows to load. I've ran the startup scan and hijack this, but didn't know if I could post them here. Any ideas about diagnosing my problem?
Old January 15th, 2006, 09:39 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
Hi ndbrian. It would be helpful to see your logs. I am not sure what you are referring to when you talk about a Startup scan but if a log is generated, open the log in Notepad and go to Edit > Select All and then Edit > Copy. Click on Post Reply in this thread and position your mouse in the reply box. Rightclick and choose paste.