Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old October 23rd, 2012, 08:11 PM

Getting better results with Google Image

I like searching Google Images, but there's an artificial limit to about 30 pages no matter how many images actually match the search terms, and it could be that I'm missing tens of thousands of potential matches. Is there a way to get around the max so I can do a thorough search?

Is there a way for me to get more accurate results? I do a "relevance search" but it is not uncommon for better matches to appear at the end of a given list than at the beginning, and I commonly get false postives hits that don't match any search terms, sometimes between true positives.

Last, there's a size filter for searching, but the results don't end up in size order, just random within the filtered area. Can I get the images to appear in size place?

Thanks.
Old October 29th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

It depends on the search terms and what it matches/finds.

I've noticed on the new search format that on an uncommon search term you may get a couple of 'pages' of matching results and then just random images.