Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 10

Notices

Windows 10 Problem solving for the Windows 10 Operating System.

Topic Tools
Old October 7th, 2015, 01:14 PM

widows 10 problems

I have two problems
First problem is on my insignia tablet. I have a app for Tom and Jerry cartoons that worked fine with windows 8.1 and now after updating to windows 10 it will crash in the middle of playing a cartoon. I do not get any error messages.
Second problem is on my desktop I think this may be a driver issue. I have a Pro Flight Cessna Yoke from Saitek and when ever I plug it in my screen saver stops working. I have checked every device power properties to make sure the allow device to wake computer is not checked. But the strange thing is when I unplug the device every time I move or click or use the scroll button it makes a beeping noise.
And if I plug it into a Usb adapter that gives me four extra usb 2.o ports where my old A drive used to be the device no longer works.
The only way to solve either problem is to restart my system without the yoke being plugged in
Old October 8th, 2015, 05:21 PM

Update I solved the issue on my tablet the problem was that the version of AVG free was not compatible with windows 10 and I had to uninstall and install a windows 10 version now every thing works fine.
Still have the other issue but plan on trying something new tonight hopefully it will help.