Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows 98

Notices

Windows 98 Problem solving for the Windows 98 Operating System

Topic Tools
Old February 14th, 2002, 03:23 PM

scheduling someof the task

my sytem was loaded with one data entry software it will give a log for each user as username.txt . there are 12 users all the files will be stored in one folder. my job is zip all the files in one file and mail that zip file to my manager and also i have to mail each users log to that user. for example user1's log file is user1.txt i have to mail that user1.txt to user1@company.com . my boss is going to add few more people sending 15 mails a day is little bit hectic work. so i want ot automate this process of mailing a particular file to a particular user at a same time. pls help me. is there any free scheduling software available for this or shall i do it as a batch work. kinldy help me
Old February 15th, 2002, 07:23 AM

my system is a window 98. i dont think windows exchange server will works here.
this looks like a simple task but i feel it as a complex. let me explain it "file1" from a "folder" have mailed to "user1@company.com" like "file2" from a "folder" have to be mailed to "user2@company.com". this process for all 15 users every day. thank u