Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old October 31st, 2006, 01:40 AM

Unhappy Page won't load!

Hey ya, lately I haven't been able to get to the superman home page website. At school today I could get on. Back at home I sill could not get on but talking with a friend on instant massager he said he could get on and was looking at it. So it came to me that I could not get on http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php from my computer. I use Firefox 2 and also tried IE6 and I still couldn't get on the site. I've check settings and didn't see anything to my knowledge that would have stopped the site from opening. I'm on connected wireless to a router upstairs that has DSL cable. I got on his computer and he also can't get to the site. I have Windows XP PRO, SP2. I'm a big Superman fan so this is driving me crazy . Please Help, Thank you.

FROG

EDIT: November 1, 2006

Problem fixed, I think it was the modem or the router but I'm not sure.

Last edited by FROG; November 2nd, 2006 at 03:27 AM.