Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old March 10th, 2005, 01:03 AM

WORD help.... {textbox}...

Any WORD document that I open that has text boxes or check boxes in it.... They always look like this

{formtextbox} (shaded)
{formcheckbox} (shaded)

When I swith to print preview I can read the doc, but not in normal view.

They weren't always like this and I don't know what I changed. Any help would be appreciated.

Ian
Old March 10th, 2005, 11:35 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
Hi Ian, I am not sure what you mean. Are you saying that the below words appear in the doc?

{formtextbox} (shaded)
{formcheckbox} (shaded)

or are you saying that textboxes etc are shaded? Exactly what do you see when you try to read a doc in normal view?

What version of Word do you have?