Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > The Anything Else Board

Notices

The Anything Else Board This board has been designed for all those subjects that don't quite fit in any of the other categories, and is also a place to share ideas and knowledge that you think might prove valuable to our other visitors

Topic Tools
Old May 27th, 2011, 12:48 AM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
SITE ADMINS : Problem on CYberTechHelp site

SITE ADMINS Attention please:

this was my post
http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/...d.php?t=215241
there should be 14 replies (maybe more) on this post, but only 10 are showing, if you go to my profile and see (all replies by nikolasvarma) you will find the missing replies. plus, on my post, only one page is showing, and there is no button for -NEXT- or page number link.

Thanks

Last edited by nikolasvarma; May 27th, 2011 at 12:49 AM. Reason: forgot to add Thanks on my post
Old May 27th, 2011, 01:54 AM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Apologies

this is not a problem in the site. it was that i made a wrong post. sorry for disturba