Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old December 9th, 2008, 08:08 PM

Windows update does not update automatically?

I set my Automatic update to automatically install any windows update, but for some reason it doesn't automatically install at all. I went to the microsoft updates page and checked for any critical updates, and it said that no updates were available for my computer. I went a second time to make sure and then suddenly all the patches that were due today were there for me to download and install.

Bookmarks

Topic Tools

Posting Rules