Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > The Anything Else Board

Notices

The Anything Else Board This board has been designed for all those subjects that don't quite fit in any of the other categories, and is also a place to share ideas and knowledge that you think might prove valuable to our other visitors

Topic Tools
Old November 8th, 2005, 07:15 PM

"someone put my vga on disable" "?????

what can i do someone put my vga on disable now when i start my computer it logs

>me in then immediately scans my disks (it reports no problems) then to a blue screen

>that counts to 100 discussing dumping files saying the video isnt initialized...then

>repeats and never takes me to my desktop in fact it wont...i tried to enable vga

>from f8 but that doesnt help either.
Old November 9th, 2005, 12:49 AM

O/S: Windows 10 Home
If you have win98 boot to DOS and type in scanreg/restore and restore it to a date when it was working.
Old November 9th, 2005, 01:09 AM
Cyber Tech Help Administrator

When you turn your PC on, look for "Press xx to enter setup" in the corner, where "xx" is usually F1, F2, or Delete. Tapping that key before Windows loads will put you to the BIOS (setup) screen, and from there you can enable the on-board VGA. Press the F10 key to save and exit, and things should go well from there.