Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old March 13th, 2012, 12:51 AM

Exclamation slowwwwwwwwwww computer

Hi i am having a problem with my computer, its very very slow. when i go into farmville its really really slow, is it my computer or the facebook site?i am in your site now, and its not slow, but when i go into farmville i wait 10 minutes to work on my farm, what ever i do on farmville its slow,
will this hurt my computer, should i not play farmville anymore? thank-you for your time.
Old March 20th, 2012, 02:12 AM

Four quick pieces of software to use to get started, and please be sure to backup all your important stuff from Windows' default folders, like "temp":
Ccleaner, to clean it up.
Defraggler, to defrag it.
Soluto, to manage startups.
Startup Delayer, to also manage startups.