Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > Open Discussion

Notices

Open Discussion A place to chat with other members about non-technical related topics

Topic Tools
Old June 21st, 2004, 10:39 PM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Smile Iq Test

I have seen a good web site that tests the IQ of the person. This test -as claimed by the site- was developed by PHDs, and is the most thorough and scientifically accurate IQ Test on the Web. Previously offered only to corporations, schools, and certified professionals .
Why don't every one takes the test and tells us what he scores. this may be an opportunity to see how genuis CTH palls are, plus to raise your self confidence. check it and tell us the result

this is the link TICKLE IQ TEST
N.B.i scored 145

Regards
Nikola

Last edited by nikolasvarma; June 21st, 2004 at 11:27 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2004, 07:33 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
In order for that test to have any validation at all, it should be timed Nikola. It should also not ask for your level of education after completing the test. That indicates test bias and I would have some concern that the result was adjusted according to that factor (I am a qualified administrator of Psychological Tests with the NZ Council of Educational Research). However, having said that, I dont want to spoil your fun so here is my result.

Congratulations, AnnMarie!
Your IQ score is 115

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

A little less than my usual score but not too far away. BTW, your score places you at "Genius" level Nikola.
Old June 22nd, 2004, 08:12 AM
CTH Subscriber

So Am what are you doing after work?

Last edited by tramtwo; June 22nd, 2004 at 08:16 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2004, 08:38 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
Putting my sunglasses on after viewing your results and then prolly gonna be Word Warrioring Dale.
Old June 22nd, 2004, 12:38 PM
CTH Subscriber

Old June 22nd, 2004, 03:13 PM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Quote:
In order for that test to have any validation at all, it should be timed Nikola. It should also not ask for your level of education after completing the test. That indicates test bias and I would have some concern that the result was adjusted according to that factor (I am a qualified administrator of Psychological Tests with the NZ Council of Educational Research). However, having said that, I dont want to spoil your fun so here is my result.
There is a question my very genius big brother used to ask my father when we were kids,"how can u say that im stupid and this Nikola is genius? do u have any bases on saying that????? or it is only your love to him that lets you think that he is better than me?". The only thing which is precise is that there is no way to test your IQ at all.

I know that most of the stuff offerd on the web is not accurate and based upon commercial bases. but it worths trying..... At least i have come to know that it might be unreliable after your good responce.......
thanks you for your attention....
Regards
Nikola
Old June 22nd, 2004, 10:30 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Linux
I think this test is a way to collect personal information. I took it and when it came to get my score, it asked all sorts of personal questions. The only reason for this is to get this info and add it to the info they can collect about you just by you visiting and they can get a pretty clear picture of whose visiting.

I refuse to even give them false info so I have no score. I wonder who they are collecting the data for?
Old June 23rd, 2004, 01:11 AM
CTH Subscriber

Arrow

Big Brother of Course. I am waiting for the first real big internet scandal to take down a presidential candidate. "He has a poor rating as an ebay seller, oops there goes the campaign."

It is the stuff collected without asking that is a larger concern. Was still a fun test, but your idea of fun may be different.
Old June 23rd, 2004, 01:15 AM
Rampant Rabbit

I bet Dan looks under his bed every night before he goes to sleep.....
Old June 23rd, 2004, 10:47 AM
CTH Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammit
I bet Dan looks under his bed every night before he goes to sleep.....
Nope, its boxed in Advantages of waterbeds. Now the closets...
Old August 20th, 2004, 03:46 AM

Hi Nikola,

You've got quite a high IQ huh!..Congrats.
Anyway I also found an IQ test at www.indiatests.com . The site claims that the test is PhD certified. The test is timed and the questions are ok.

You might want to try it also and compare your score with the previous one you took. I only got 117, so i guess i'm normal..haha..scored higher though at tickle.

Anyway the test is for free so why not take it...

here's the site. http://www.indiatests.com/
Old August 20th, 2004, 04:28 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
How does that Monty Python song go...... SPAM SPAM SPAM.....

Old August 20th, 2004, 11:05 AM
CTH Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufbra
How does that Monty Python song go...... SPAM SPAM SPAM.....

I would almost swear that message been posted before
Old August 20th, 2004, 02:45 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Well here is my Tickle results. (and I'm not worried about them gathering data, I used a throw away address and my NIC)

Congratulations, Big!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

BF
Old August 20th, 2004, 03:25 PM

bob lol my fake name, your Super IQ score is 102

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Linguistic Architect. This means you are brilliant when it comes to language and words. You are also very good at understanding things on an abstract level. You are at your best when you put those two skills together to communicate new ideas and see how they fit into different contexts. You understand math and science on a gut level, even if the equations and science don't come as easily. You can use these skills to be a great communicator or to create a masterpiece.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Linguistic Architect? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Linguistic Architect. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities