Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Gaming

Notices

Gaming Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of PC & Console Gaming issues

Topic Tools
Old December 8th, 2015, 12:06 AM

Issues with WoW

For about 2 weeks i have been trying to play WoW again. It would seem simple to get to run and really wouldn't have much issues. Much to my displeasure though i have been jumping through hoops like a circus clown. The game is very random in the lengths it runs but it can go from anywhere from 10-60minutes before it starts bugging out. sometimes it stops responding and others it closes the game window and reopens a new one leaving me logged in and exactly where i was before, sometimes im able to continue playing from this if i only does it a few times but most of the time it does it infinitely till i close it with task manager. I've tried all the trouble shooting options i can think of and i am left thinking it's just a driver issue but i don't know where to even being looking for one. Also while trying to fix this it has brought up a new issue, i was trying to format my harddrive to see if a fresh install would fix it and it was quite simple on windows 10 but after just reverting back to windows 7 ultimate my computer is left running funky.. slower as well as louder.
Old August 15th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Banned

If you have installed the game as usual as where the operating system is (local drive C) then try installing it on a different drive. If you have installed the game on a different drive then try installing it in the C drive.