Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old July 2nd, 2012, 07:44 PM

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Does anyone use Ebay with I.E.8

Hi all,
I wonder if anyone can help with this problem (ebay technicians cannot), I will try to keep it simple.
All of the ebay pages I click onto were central in the screen until the last couple of days when just the search page only decided to be larger (to wide for the screen) on the right hand side and you cannot see all of it, you can centre it with slider bar at bottom but this is aggro every time.
Also and I believe they are related when you do a search on the search page you can enter from say £0.99 to £1.99 this does not work anymore, and also the distance say 10 miles from your postcode does not work anymore.
They have told me to check that the active scripting is enabled (it is) and they have told me to reset the internet (no joy) they have told me to delete browsing history and temporary internet files (which I do regularly and no joy.
It appears that they cannot help me any further, so if someone out there could help me I will be highly delighted.
Kind regards.
Peter.
Old July 18th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

Have you tried Compatibility Mode?