Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old February 3rd, 2010, 12:45 AM

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
My sister can't sign into her blackboard or school email account

Okay last nght she called me having an issue with videos lagging online, on site such as youtube and abc.com. So I had her delete temp. internet files, cookies and do on, told her to leave password unchecked and then I also had her go and update to latest version of flash.

Today I get a message from her saying she can't sign into blackboard or her school e-mail account. She get the error message saying the password and/or username are incorrect, but as far as I know she is putting in the correct password and user name. Any idea?

If it matters
she uses IE8 and has her computer upgraded to windows 7. It came with Vista installed when she first bought it

Last edited by wolflmg; February 3rd, 2010 at 12:49 AM.