Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > Open Discussion

Notices

Open Discussion A place to chat with other members about non-technical related topics

Topic Tools
Old July 21st, 2003, 06:39 AM

Talking Bring back 8wire Bob!!!

Who here is familiar with the old 8wire.com site? It is something different now, but it used to be a site about networking and had a lot of useful networking tutorials. It also had a hilarious video series called "8wire Bob" that showed the typical network administrator in his line of "work." If anyone knows where I can see these videos again I'd really like to know...they are simply hilarious!

8wire Bob: "The world is your puppet show. And the strings? They lead right to your fingertips."

8wire Bob: "This is a little game I like to play with the pawns out there. I call it 'Disconnect the Server.' Disconnect it...connect it. Disconnect it..."
Network users: "Bob!! Drop that!"