Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Malware Removal

Notices

Malware Removal Discussion about Trojans, viruses, hoaxes, firewalls, spyware, and general Security issues. If you suspect your PC is infected with a virus, trojan or spyware app please include any supporting documentation or logs

Topic Tools
Old March 20th, 2014, 07:10 AM

O/S: Linux
a couple of hours ago i clicked on an ad here on

on Cybertech a couple of hours ago i click on this ad for $3000 spending money plus free rental car holidays here and there he tells me when i ring him on the phone all tolled up he reckons near $9000 and i only have to pay $989 he says this other guy will give me my booking number to write down
the other guy said i should click on one of the 4 credit card icon
He went nuts when i told him i dont have a credit card and hung up on me

i rang up my ISP and told them all about it and thanked me for the tip

i just had a feeling and you may notice i elected to indicate this machine is Win 95
hey doc what do you reckon??
Old March 20th, 2014, 04:56 PM

so has this been moved
Old March 20th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Malware Removal Team

O/S: Windows 10 Pro
Hi craisin and Welcome to the CyberTechHelp Forums.

I will be helping you fixing your problems.

Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:

1- My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Whether your sentences short. Thanks for your understanding.
2- Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
3- Please open as administrator the computer. How is open as administrator the computer?
4- Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications as they will interfere with our tools and the removal. If you are unsure how to do this, please refer to get help here
How to disable your security applications.
5- To make sure you have an accurate view of files there, make sure you can View Hidden Files. Also uncheck "Hide Extensions for Known File Types"
6- Back up all your private data / important files on another (external) drive before using our tools.
7- Please subscribe to this thread if you have not done already and please don't do any other scans on your own and don't install or remove software. Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please download DDS from either of these links

LINK 1
LINK 2

and save it to your desktop.
  • Disable any antivirus programs during the scan (If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here )
  • Double click dds to run the tool.
  • When done, two DDS.txt's will open.
  • Save both reports to your desktop.
---------------------------------------------------
Please include the contents of the following in your next reply:
DDS.txt
Attach.txt

Good day.
Old March 22nd, 2014, 08:40 PM

they promised me this and that and I suggested I would require money to pay for something and could I give the holiday to my Sister and her Husband. And he said yes its tranferable .
So I figure I am owed not a Malware Scan a Hoiiday for my sister.
Old March 22nd, 2014, 11:03 PM
Malware Removal Team

O/S: Windows 10 Pro
Okay, so will not send the log.