Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old September 6th, 2005, 05:55 PM

Unhappy Help! Itunes distortion problem

Hello, I'm having a problem with Itunes distorting audio on my laptop. What happens is when I load Itunes and play a song it will start to play properly but as the song continues I begin to hear kindof a warbling distortion creep in and then it gets louder and constant. When the next song starts it resets to there being no distortion at the beginning, but then the distortion starts again. I have tried everything I can think of uninstalling and reinstalling Itunes, deselecting any of the audio features (sound enhancer, sound check, etc.). There is not a problem with my audio card as Windows Media Player works just fine. Also, when others on my network access the music on my Itunes they can hear the songs just fine. So there is something not working properly in my Itunes.

Can someone help! I greatly appreciate it.

thanks,
David