Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Malware Removal

Notices

Malware Removal Discussion about Trojans, viruses, hoaxes, firewalls, spyware, and general Security issues. If you suspect your PC is infected with a virus, trojan or spyware app please include any supporting documentation or logs

Topic Tools
Old December 19th, 2008, 10:22 AM

Need help removing pirated software

I realize that the mods (and all the other cyber safety forum people) are essentially not allowed to help people thought to have pirated software on their systems. However, I would appreciate knowing how to rid myself of this software, or, if nothing else, at least what it is that is pirated (so I can use my own means to get rid of it).

For reference, here is my previous topic: http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/...d.php?t=191024
Old December 19th, 2008, 08:51 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
In conjunction with an infected machine, we recommend a reformat and clean install of the operating system dmpiano. Once you have done this, you will be able to reinstall the software you have licenses to use.