Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Hardware > Networking

Notices

Networking Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Networking, router, and Wi-Fi issues

Topic Tools
Old February 9th, 2008, 04:35 PM

Trouble accessing certain websites

Hi there...this problem is driving me crazy. Hopefully somebody can assist me. I've done a google search on this topic and found a lot of different options....hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction.

A couple of mornings ago, I tried to get on the internet, only to discover that I couldn't access our homepage, foxnews.com. Neither one of our computers worked- pc (which is hooked to the modem) or laptop (Linksys router). I also discovered that I couldn't access amazon. I haven't found any others. I've cleared my caches, tried IE, Mozilla, and Opera, and nothing is working.

Can anybody help me? I find it odd that it's on both of our computers.