Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Gaming

Notices

Gaming Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of PC & Console Gaming issues

Topic Tools
Old March 15th, 2007, 08:32 AM

Problem getting games to play all of a sudden

I have no idea what to do here. =/ All of a sudden today most of my games don't work. It should be noted that I did absolutely nothing between being able to play them and this happening. I played wow, then tried to play it later today and now the game keeps minimizing. The program is still there runing but it won't maximize. I can hear music for a second when i maximize so the program is there running, but it minimized a moment later.

Most of my games are doing this. For some reason Oblivion worked when I loaded it up, which is probably my most graphic intensive game...

I already tried reinstalling the graphics drivers for my nvidia geforce 7800. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old March 15th, 2007, 08:41 AM

So it seems I can get games that must be booted up from disc to work. Just got fear to work as well. Tested out company of heroes without and then with the disc and it wouldn't work either way.