Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > Open Discussion > Jokes Forum

Notices

Jokes Forum Looking for a laugh and a giggle ? Post your jokes and gags here. Please add *Adult* to the subject title if the joke is of an adult nature. Anything obscene will be removed immediately.

Topic Tools
Old March 26th, 2006, 10:51 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Linux
Donald MacDonald

I heard a story recently about a student named Donald MacDonald from the Isle of Skye (in Scotland) who was admitted into the prestigious Oxford University and was living in the hall of residence in his first year there. His clan was so excited that one of their own had made it into the upper class of education, but they were concerned how he would do in "that strange land." After the first month, his mother came to visit.

"And how do you find the English students, Donald?" she asked.

"Mother," he replied in his thick brogue, "they're such terrible, noisy people. The one on that side keeps banging his head against the wall, and he won't stop. The one on the other side screams and screams and screams away into the night."

"Oh, Donald! How do you manage to put up with those awful noisy English neighbors?"

"Mother, I do nothing. I just ignore them. I just stay here quietly, playing my bagpipes..."
Old March 26th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Banned

O/S: Windows XP Home
Old April 1st, 2023, 12:35 PM

Hehe I wouldnt be able to stand the noise!!