Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Gaming

Notices

Gaming Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of PC & Console Gaming issues

Topic Tools
Old December 13th, 2014, 02:12 PM

Exclamation AGP Problem - Moved by Murf

Hello all , I just want to ask 4 some help i readed all the masseges heare and decided to instal you program and al last i have seen this

Motherboard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard Properties:
Motherboard ID Unknown
Motherboard Name Unknown

but i have the same problem with AGP detect
plz if some one can halp me i wii thx you a lot
PS: sorry for my enghlis i am from Romania
Old December 13th, 2014, 06:31 PM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Welcome to CTH

I have started your own thread, as although you have the same problem as the thread you posted on (a very old one), this way we can help easier without confusing the posts in the other thread.

Which program did you install? It is not telling us anything:

We need to identify your motherboard. The easiest way is to install and run Belarc, a free program.

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

Download and install and let it run. Once done it will produce a report, in the report, usually on the right side it should give you the make and model of your motherboard. Post that then we can help.

So your problem is in gaming it does not AGP detect ? Right?