Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012

Notices

Windows NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 Problem solving for the NT, Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 and 2012 Operating Systems

Closed Topic

Topic Tools
Old February 8th, 2004, 09:12 AM

Wink When I asked Mr Smurf I was really asking all Ya'll that might could help. I'm sorry

Dear Ya'll
If you all have read my threads of the past you know I don't know what I'm doing most of the time even when I'm trying to converse with my peers on Cybertech.

But I figure what the h--- I got to lose.

I know there a lot of you all that can teach me a lot more than this so called teacher out here at the old folks shcool I've seen around here in Jackson Gap Alabama, and I'm gonna keep asking ya'll for your help. But ya'll know what? People are asking me to fix their machines when it comes to putting in extra ram,or a modem, or a sound card or such. I know that sounds simple to ya'll, but that a big thing to me because I learned how to help them from what I learned from ya'll. You can look at my profile and see when the first week I ever even knew how to turn one of these things on, much less show someone else how to.
I was told to go to Cybertech before I asked any questions from someone, that would just come over and show me the answer to the question.

The man told me "when you learn from Cybertech it will stick ". I believed it then, as I do now.

Thank you everyone that has helped me in the past so far, and thank you everyone that might take pitty on a retired dumbass fireman in the future. I really appreciate your help.

Robin Bradford
Jackson Gap Alabama
brad1838@bellsouth.net
aka: HUMMINGBIRD

Last edited by twistedcranium; February 8th, 2004 at 03:57 PM. Reason: edited the post to remove the telephone number that the user posted, I doubt the user really wants that public

Old February 9th, 2004, 09:41 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
Hi robin - Dodge has replied to your thread here so I'll close this one otherwise it could get confusing.
Closed Topic