Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Topic Tools
Old February 18th, 2005, 05:26 PM

Unhappy Software Blues Need Help!!! Help Help!!!!

I recently purchased CyberScrub Privacy Suite 4.0 over the Internet not from a CD . I love it. However, when I start a scan
I get error message after error message saying, silent.exe " The drive is not ready for
use. It's door may be open please check drive A and makesure that the disk is incerted and that the drive door is closed. Also, when I try and use another function of the software I get this error, " There is no disk in the drive. Please incert disk into the drive device\hard disk1\dr2" followed by
three choices; Cancel-Try again-Continue. None of which do anything much.
Please help me.

Last edited by Texas "T"; February 21st, 2005 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Additional Info
Old February 19th, 2005, 09:33 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
Welcome to CTH Texas "T". As your problem relates to a problem with specific software, your best bet is to contact the developers of that software. The link is here.