Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows ME

Notices

Windows ME Problem solving for the Windows ME Operating System

Topic Tools
Old October 17th, 2004, 06:34 PM

Unhappy internet shuts down after 3-45 minutes

Hello, I have a 5 computer network with only two machines running ME. One of these machines is connected to a dsl modem directly and my machine is connected to the other ME machine through the thin coax ethernet connection. We are using ICS on the connection. On a clean boot I can log onto the internet throught the network through the other ME machine with no problem. I can surf the web and search for whatever I want, but after three to four minutes the internet shows no page found and I can't do any thing. The computer is a system server for the 5 computer network and is still operating like always. If I reboot this machine then the cycle goes again. The other ME machine runs flawless ly on the network and on the internet all the time. Any suggestions?