Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old January 19th, 2008, 07:24 PM

Vista wont let me play any audio....

Vista wont let me play any audio....
theres already some audio ripped on here of course to wma cause its a friends laptop and they dont know anybetter but it was working up until i think i turned the thing off in the user accounts that lets me dl stuff on here. but now when i go to listen to a song via wmp i get the following link

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...nalid=80070005

and i installed vlc and winamp and no audio will play still . i also put in a cd to listen off of and it still wont play. anyone know whats going on?
Old January 21st, 2008, 07:36 PM

come on i know someone knows how to deal with this problem