Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old March 3rd, 2005, 05:04 PM

E-mail Account

Hi!

i want to know is their any software which will allow me to receive my three e-mail account in one account.

i have three e-mail account, one is work e-mail account and other two is my private e-mail with Yahoomail and Hotmail.

can i merge the three e-mail account in to one, so i have same e-mail account, but the e-mail i receive are in one place then me checking them separate each time.

thanking you in advance
Mo
Old March 3rd, 2005, 05:59 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
One option you could try is to put mail forwarding on to two of the accounts, where you forward all mail received on those accounts to your third account. Then you would only have to check the one E~mail account. The option to forward is usually available once you log in to your user account.
Old March 3rd, 2005, 10:04 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Linux
it depends upon the type of email. Most free account you cannot forward automatically or do the pop3 thing. However, if you do have that ability you can do as suggested in the previous reply. Also some email accounts will also let you do the pop3 thing from other accounts. Check the help of the specific services to see what you can or cannot do.