Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Malware Removal

Notices

Malware Removal Discussion about Trojans, viruses, hoaxes, firewalls, spyware, and general Security issues. If you suspect your PC is infected with a virus, trojan or spyware app please include any supporting documentation or logs

Topic Tools
Old October 6th, 2009, 01:38 AM

Computer runs slow

yes i need help with my computer it has a virus i think it runs very slow and im trying ti fix it
Old October 6th, 2009, 04:18 AM
CTH Subscriber

Hello mamakisha and welcome to CTH,

Download Random's System Information Tool (RSIT) from here and save it to your desktop.

Doubleclick on RSIT.exe to run it. Your computer will be scanned and once the scan has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both (log.txt will be maximized and info.txt will be minimized) in this topic. You can also find the logs in the C:\rsit folder. The logs will be reasonably large so you may have to divide them into sections and make several posts to post them.