Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Hardware > Hardware

Notices

Hardware Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Computer Hardware issues

Topic Tools
Old October 30th, 2008, 02:26 PM

Question ACER Arcade deluxe pop-up frequently

Hi, I have purchased Acer laptop (Model # Acer Aspire 5720Z)
Last week I came across strange behaviour of my laptop. ACER Arcade deluxe application was pop-up ...I closed the application several time but still the application was pop-up frequently (My laptop speaker were connected to TV, as I was using TV speakers for good volume)

I uninstalled the ACER Arcade deluxe and found that now windows media center application is showing after every 2 minutes.. Even thought I close windows media center

Did anyone came across similar issue for acer aspire laptop? Your help will be really appreciated
Old November 2nd, 2008, 04:59 PM

Thumbs up Issue resolved

I am able to resolve the issue by re-installing acer launch manager. able to find solution on cybertechhelp.com.

Regards
-Sandeep