Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Hardware > Hardware

Notices

Hardware Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Computer Hardware issues

Topic Tools
Old January 31st, 2007, 11:47 AM

Question Need, help on choosing the right Tablet PC

What is the best tablet PC for me? I am a student, I am more particular on tablet mode, because I have a desktop PC already, is Gateway CX210X, Intel Core 2 duo, Genuine Vista Home Premium, 1GB DDR2 Ram, 14" screen, 7200 rpm SATA? Is that already nice? I don't know about its durability, is it pretty good? Or what other PC tablets that has same specification, I took a look on Toshiba M400, and alot of people got a prob about upgrading to vista, I want a tablet PC with Vista OS already, big RAM, basically 12" monitor, Intel Core 2 duo, and faster rpm, PLS I NEED YOUR ADVICES, THANKS A BUNCH!
Old February 1st, 2007, 08:44 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Linux
why do you need a tablet? Would a notebook not suffice? IMO, unless you have a need for a tablet, get a notebook, its cheaper and more usable.
Old February 1st, 2007, 03:35 PM

I need, it this comming college, its more easy to jot down notes, using free hand, and can be in tablet mode, and can be used as a laptop, that is the advise of my doctor, because I am allergic to paper, so what is the best tablet PC?
Old February 1st, 2007, 03:44 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Linux
since I do not own a tablet I would suggest going here and read the different reviews on different tablets. It gives both editor and user reviews.

Be sure to consider battery life and the ability to read handwriting. My experience with handwriting software is its faster on paper.