Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old April 22nd, 2015, 03:10 PM

ie11 does not remember info typed in

Hi Everyone,
In ie11, I type in search criteria then enter to do my search. If I go back a page to refine my search what I had typed in earlier is no longer there. It use to remember what I had typed in when I hit the back button and all the boxes would have the previous info still filled out. Now when I hit the back button all the boxes are blank like its the first time I have been to that page. Any ideas for making ie11 remember what I had filled out? Another issue we noticed it is changing periods to underscores.
Thanks,

Last edited by bubbanm; April 22nd, 2015 at 08:46 PM.
Old April 27th, 2015, 06:58 PM

Check and see if autocomplete is checked or not

Internet Options/Content/Autocomplete -- That may be the reason...

Good luck!