Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Hardware > Hardware

Notices

Hardware Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Computer Hardware issues

Topic Tools
Old August 30th, 2012, 01:35 AM

I need help charging my Android Tablet

Hey, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I haven't gotten any kind of response from any other sites, and I even tried contacting the people i think made my specific tablet and they blew me off. All I want to know is if I can charge my Android Tablet using the USB to 30 pin adapter instead of the normal jack because it's temperamental and won't keep charging unless positioned just so. When i plug the cable in I can transfer files but it does not charge, is there any setting somewhere to change, an app to download or is it just not possible on this tablet? This is the pad: http://www.buyincoins.com/new_en/det...duct-1851.html

Any help would be appreciated. If you need any other info, just ask. Thanks!