Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 7

Notices

Windows 7 Problem solving for the Windows 7 Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Windows 7 you are using - Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate.

Topic Tools
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:55 AM

O/S: Windows 7 32-bit
Thanks smurfy for the reply. Yes Murf has done quite a bit of work here, hopefully getting us closer to the point.

I'll carry on for now, once you've managed to get chance and a play around, please let us know if you can find anything and I'll give it a try.

Thanks to all who have helped here .
Old April 1st, 2018, 06:56 PM

O/S: Windows 7 32-bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmurryHara View Post
When I right click an icon to select a program to open it I see a long list of items with unreadable names. How do I get rid of them from the menue?
Hi EmurryHara,

I'm sorry I cannot help you with this, I'm just one member of the community here that was seeking help with a different issue.

I will suggest that you create your own thread in the correct topic area, then I'm sure one of the experts here will hopefully be able to help you out.

JIO22.