Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old October 11th, 2008, 02:29 AM

sending folders in Outlook Express, etc.

Is it possible to send an entire folder to an email recipient in the same manner as a file can be sent as an Attachment using Outlook Express or other Mail Client Server, such as Microsoft Outlook?
If I wanted to send a video game, for example, to an email recipient, would the "game setup" run correctly if I sent all the files as Attachments and not all together in the same folder upon opening the folder or clicking "Run," after "Saving."
If I wanted to send an entire folder (album) of songs of audio music files, is there a way to save time by sending the entire album (folder) at once, instead of uploading each song individually?
I've been trying to do this. First I open Outlook Express. Then I click on "Create mail." Then I click on "Attachment." Then I click on "Browse," and find the the Folder I'm looking for. Although, when I highlight the folder, and then click "Attach," it opens the folder, instead of attaching the entire folder. If I try typing in the name of the folder, coincidentally the files have the same name as the folder, and it prompts me to choose which one? What if I tried renaming the folder to a different name than the files contained within the folder. Although, I don't want to do this if I don't have to so I can maintain the original integrity or names of the files and folder.
I'm running Win XP SP2 on a 20GB Gateway hard drive computer with 383MB RAM, and Intel Celeron 1.1 GHz processor