Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old February 8th, 2010, 02:35 AM

Error message fAIL and service run failure

Out of the blue my internet has failed on my other computer, under the connections it says that it is connected and 100% but when i open up internet explorer it says cannot access web page im sure that the problem is more simple then it appears, what can i do to fix it please help
Old February 8th, 2010, 03:07 AM

Sorry i actually figured this one out on my own. For some reason there was two connections opened and my computer was trying to connect to the one that didn't work. all i had to do was disable both of them and then enable the one that originally worked, and it worked fine... big problem simple solution.