Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old September 18th, 2008, 04:39 PM

I think this is related to Firefox/Thunderbird

I have comcast internet and switched to Mozilla over a year ago, also switched to Thunderbird at the rec of someone here, been very happy.

But I've noticed a new weirdness after the last upgrade--pictures don't transfer. If I attach pics to an email, sometimes it gets sent back. And someone just sent me an email with picture attachments. I can see them, they're fine, but I wanted to save them to my hard drive. I did so, but I got the message that windows (I use XP) doesn't know what program to use to open. I chose Adobe, and it said it couldn't open, perhaps because it was sent in an email and not properly decoded.

Any thoughts?