Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > Open Discussion > Jokes Forum

Notices

Jokes Forum Looking for a laugh and a giggle ? Post your jokes and gags here. Please add *Adult* to the subject title if the joke is of an adult nature. Anything obscene will be removed immediately.

Topic Tools
Old April 5th, 2007, 07:49 AM

Laloos english candid talk with Bill CLINTON

There is something that is troubling laloo for a couple of days. So he seeks some advice from some of his educated friends.

He calls all of his friends and tells them his problem "Friends, i have a meeting with bill clinton in a couple of days on how to make bihaar a better place, but the problem is that i do not know how to speak in english." So all his friends decide to teach him something to say to bill clinton.

They tell him that when he shakes hands with clinton then say "hi! How are you?" And when he says "good, and you" then say "me too"
Laloo gets this in his head and goes to meet clinton.

On his arrival at clinton's house, they shake hands but laloo got his english tagled up and said,

"Hi! Who are you"

Bill clinton thought this was a joke

Clinton "haha! I'm hillary's husband. And you?"

And laloo goes "Me too"

----------
- Chahat

Are you looking for love sms? Have a look at this website:
http://www.SMSFunOnline.com
Old April 5th, 2007, 02:23 PM

O/S: Windows 98 SE