Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 7

Notices

Windows 7 Problem solving for the Windows 7 Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Windows 7 you are using - Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate.

Topic Tools
Old October 10th, 2013, 02:29 PM

O/S: Windows XP Home
Angry Atube catcher

I have two computers, win7 & winxp. I have been using atube catcher, mp3 downloader to find songs and download. I can serch songs and find them but now all of a sudden I can't play them or download them on either machine. I have reinstalled and have the latest version and still does not work.

Any help please. Thnx:
Old November 3rd, 2013, 01:24 PM

O/S: Windows 10 Pro
I've looked at the program (And downloaded it, Thanks) which is freeware so there is no problem with registration etc. Do you have the latest version "3.8" if you don't have 3.8 update it first, if you have I would suggest un-installing it then turn right off then re-start and re-install, which sometimes works.
Old November 5th, 2013, 02:03 AM

O/S: Windows XP Home
I found out what the problem was. I was talking about the problem with a friend of mine, who is a computer engineer, and he steered me to a site called open DNS.com and told me to change my isp manually. That was what the problem was. My broadband provider had not updated isp's.
Youtube and atube catcher now work.

Thanks for your input. Maybe this will help others who find some video and music sites stopped working.