Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old January 6th, 2012, 03:18 AM

IE 8 not working properly

I am using windows XP.Recently I purchased Canon MP 287 printer. While installing driver I installed web-x print tool bar. After that I am not able to log-in into my internet provider site. After giving log-in name and password, nothing happens when I press log-in. I removed the tool-bar, re-installed IE 8 but the problem persists.Unfortunately I learned that IE 8 is the max version of IE that we can install in XP. Please help.
Old January 9th, 2012, 05:33 PM

Sorry for the trouble. But I got the answer. I just had to enable scripting in the browser tool tab. I did, and it started working. The print-web-x, something, driver of MR 287 disables scripting. Please treat this as closed unless there is some harm in enabling scripting. Thanks Once again.