Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 10

Notices

Windows 10 Problem solving for the Windows 10 Operating System.

Topic Tools
Old July 5th, 2021, 10:45 PM

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Post XML Errror

Hello been awhile since I have had to come here with all you smart people. Hope everyone is doing fine.

Ok I have security cameras at my business, my computer had blirps this morning, no idea why took a couple reboots to get it up but when I tried to open my cameras I got this So then I tried to just reinstall it and when I clicked the application to install I got this So I don't have a clue what to do. As far as I know everything else is working

Ok obviously I don't know how to put pictures on here either, ok let me try a different storage place

Last edited by Idnew; July 5th, 2021 at 11:01 PM.
Old July 6th, 2021, 10:42 PM

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Ok just for the record. I could not uninstall it either. So I asked a guy I know and he said to get Revo uninstaller the free version. So I did and what an awesome program, it dug deep and got all the files and removed them. Then I clicked on the application and reinstalled the camera software. Walla worked great and got them back up. Still makes me wonder what happened though.

Where are the mods in here?
Old July 11th, 2021, 06:17 PM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Well as you can see this site like almost all computer sites is dying. Not many of us around here anymore, sorry been out of town or I would have responded. Glad you found Revo I use it also awesome program.