Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 10

Notices

Windows 10 Problem solving for the Windows 10 Operating System.

Topic Tools
Old December 10th, 2015, 10:43 PM

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
Unhappy One drive in Windows 10

Since I have upgraded to windows 10 on my desktop computer I now have a red X on my onedrive icon on my task bar. Also, when I open my onedrive I can see all my folders but the also have a red X by each folder. I have windows 10 on my laptop also and when I open my onedrive I cannot see any of the files (with the red X by them) on my onedrive. I was able to rename the folders on my desk top and then upload them to my onedrive on desktop computer and those folders don't have a red X by them. Any idea how to get my onedrive to load so I can see the files from any computer?
Old December 11th, 2015, 02:27 AM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
https://support.office.com/en-us/art...f-dc8aa8a6bcf8